No-Sew Burlap and Lace Runner
Things to do:
1. Trim the fabric to the length and width that you require, making sure you have nice, sharp edges. Coat the long edges with fray check and allow it to dry before proceeding.
2. Cut two lengths of lace an inch or two longer than the short sides of the runner.
3. Run a generous bead of glue along the very edge of one short end and press the edge of the lace in place, making sure you line up the pattern neatly with the edge of the runner. Press firmly, smoothing the lace down evenly.
4. Repeat with the other side and then allow the glue to dry.
5. Trim the lace to line up perfectly with the edges of the burlap.