I love office supplies. When I was little I used to visit my mom at work and spend all my time in the supply room, fascinated by the boxes of pens and pencils, the stacks of paper pads, and the rows of tape. Ever since I’ve had a thing for fun office supplies and I love turning drab, ordinary objects I use in my every day work life into something exciting and playful. These Melted Pony Bead Paper Clips are a perfect addition to my collection. Pretty and festive, they would be a great touch to a special work or school project. Plus they are just plain fun to make!
Difficulty level: Easy, requires use of an oven so adult supervision is recommended
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Things you’ll need:
Things to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 475 and line a baking pan with foil.
2. Set out a row of paper clip on the foil, spacing them a few inches apart.
3. Arrange beads so that at least one or two beads in your pattern overlap the top edge of the paper clip.
4. Slide the pan into the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the beads have melted.
5. Pull from the oven carefully wearing your oven mitts and allow the beads to cool before peeling them off and using.