A bow is, undoubtedly, the ideal topper for a gift, and while you can buy them, you can make them easily and out of any material you want. These burlap bows add a rustic elegance to any gift and are quick as can be to make and sturdy enough to reuse year after year.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 10 minutes
Things to do:
1. Cut the burlap into a 1-inch wide strip. Then cut two of each of the lengths 10 inches, 6 inches and 4 inches, plus one at 2 inches.
2. Pull the ends of each strip in to the center, creating a looping 8 shape. Glue the ends in place.
3. Stack each pair into an X, gluing to secure.
4. Stack the X’s from largest to smallest.
5. Glue the ends of the smallest piece together to firm a loop and add it to the very center of the bow.