Storage has never been so simple. or so cute! You can assemble this cork cube in a few minutes, and it only requires two supplies. Make several and organize your craft supplies in style!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. This project is like a puzzle. all you have to do is assemble the pieces! First, set one piece aside to use as the base.
2. Apply a line of hot glue along the side of a cork square and stand it up along the edge of the base. Hold it in place until the glue dries and it is secure.
3. For the second wall, apply a line of hot glue on two sides and attach it to the base and the first wall.
4. Continue applying hot glue and attach the walls of cork until the cube is complete.
5. Let the glue dry completely before use.