Do you have the write stuff? Enjoy creating this ribbon pencil clip, which you can add to a pinback or barrette, or mount this on top of a package for a grin-worthy personal touch.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Time to complete: 30 minutes hour
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Warm up your hot glue gun. If using a barrette or pin back, glue a piece of ribbon to the top.
2. Cut a piece of wide ribbon to 2 inches wide.
3. Roll it as shown, gluing in place.
4. Roll the pink ribbon in the same manner, and glue to the base of the yellow tube. Cover the top with the green ribbon, gluing in place.
5. Roll another piece of pink ribbon into a cone shape, for the tip of the pencil.
6. Color the top with the permanent marker, and glue the cone inside the yellow tube, finishing off the pencil.