I love how a simple craft supply can create such a stunning piece of shelf or wall art! Easily make this popsicle stick shelf in any depth, and choose to place it on a shelf to frame a small vase, or hang on the wall with hooks.
Things to do:
1. Start visually arranging 6 sticks to make sure you’ll create an evenly-distributed shape. It helps to use a gridded mat for this purpose. Warm up your hot glue gun, but don’t glue anything yet.
2. Once you’ve decided how to arrange the sticks, glue them together.
3. Start gluing a second layer of sticks as shown.
4. Continue going around the shelf and gluing sticks in place to make it as deep as it needs to be.
5. This is what the project will look like when complete!