With the holiday season fast approaching, there are many presents to be wrapped. Teach yourself these quick and easy bow techniques so you can create picture perfect presents every time! Your extra efforts are sure to be a smashing success, bringing joy to every recipient.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 Minutes
Age range: 10 and Up
Things to do:
Wire Ribbon Bow
1. Cut 3 1/2 yards of wire ribbon.
2. Create the center of your bow by folding a triangle shape towards yourself twice.
3. Begin twisting the ribbon to form the ears of the bow. Repeat until there are five loops on each side.
4. Cut a piece of wire and insert it through the center of your bow and twist it to secure the ears of the bow. Make sure the wire is as tight as possible to hold the bow in place.
5. Arrange the ears of the bow to personal preference.
1. Take a traditional wrapping bow and cut the points of the bow at an angle and then length wise.
2. Repeat cutting technique on the large and small bows.
3. Insert small bow into the center of the larger bow, creating a frilly pom pom bow.