Easy DIY Mint Tree
Perfect for the holidays and beyond, this little mint tree is a great way to perk up your winter décor with a holiday staple. Be sure to let your family know that, once the mints have been exposed to the glue they are no longer edible!
Things to do:
1. Start out by unwrapping the mints and disposing of the wrappings.
2. Run a bead of hot glue about two inches long, half and inch up from the bottom edge of the tree form.
3. Press the two to three mints in a row into the glue. Repeat the process until you have covered the bottom edge of the tree, making sure that the tree will sit flatly on a table.
4. Start on the next layer of mints, settling the mints on this row in between those on the bottom for a better fit.
5. Continue with this process until you have covered the entire tree. Finish with a mint on the very top.