Easy DIY Felt and Ribbon Tassels
These cute tassels are a snap to make with leftover felt and ribbon. Excellent as toppers for gifts or for small decorations around the house, they are so simple you might just find yourself making a couple dozen!
Things to do:
1. Cut rectangles of felt approximately 4 by 8 inches long.
2. Glue the ribbon down the long edge of the felt about ¾ inch from the edge.
3. Cut a three inch loop of ribbon and glue it, ends in, at one end of the rectangle so the loop comes out the edge closest to the stripe of ribbon.
4. On the opposite edge, cut the fabric up to the ribbon stripe in narrow strips.
5. Starting at the loop end, roll the fabric up, adding a dot of glue here and there as you go and sealing the edge well with glue.