Paint this bunny jar for your own decor or for gift-giving. Fill with faux miniature eggs or with jelly beans – yum!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Cut out the bunny from the template and add tape to the back of the template. Secure it to the jar as shown.
2. Paint the first coat, taking care not to get paint under the template.
3. After the paint dries, paint another coat. Allow to dry again.
4. Remove the paper template.
5. Cut the lace to fit under the lid as shown. Warm up your hot glue gun.
6. Glue a strip of ribbon around the edge of the lid to finish the bunny jar.