DIY Sugar Scrub
As much as I love the summer with it’s sun, swimming and sand, I hate what it does to my skin. This vanilla sugar scrub is just the thing to wash away the damage of too much fun and to leave your skin feeling and smelling great! Pack it up in pretty jars with decorative lids and you also have a fantastic warm weather gift!
Things you’ll need:
Things to do:
1. Mix equal parts white and brown sugar in a bowl until they are well blended. The mixture will have a grainy texture.
2. Pack the mixture into jars and add a teaspoon of vanilla, allowing it to seep into the sugar mixture.
3. Slowly pour the oil into the jar until it has seeped into the mixture about halfway down the jar.
4. Dump the mixture back into the bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands.
5. Pack the scrub back into jars and seal until ready to use.