DIY Seashell Candles
Just the thing to set the mood for a summer picnic, these seashell candles are simple to make and oh so pretty. Once the candle wax melts away you can easily refill these with more wax and a new wick.
Things to do:
1. Gently melt the wax in a double boiler.
2. Place shells on a covered surface so that they are steady, A bowl of rice can help keep the shells from shifting.
3. Dip the wicks into the wax and press into the bottom of the shell. Allow the wax to set up for a moment or two.
4. Pour the melted wax carefully into the shells.
5. Allow the wax to cool and harden and then trim the wicks to ¼ inch.