Get your home ready for fall with a funky piece of door decor! This project puts a fun spin on the traditional wreath, leaving your space looking fabulous.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 20 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. Apply a small drop of glue to the end of the ribbon and slip it under the top of the pinecone. Hold it in place until it has had a chance to dry completely. Repeat this step, attaching 3-5 pinecones to various lengths of ribbon.
2. Tie a small bow out of jute and use hot glue to attach it to the ribbon directly above the hanging pinecone.
3. Hold your hanging pinecones in a bunch and knot the ribbons so they hang at the same length.
4. Create a large bow out of wired ribbon. If you want to learn how to tie a fancy bow, watch Our Tutorial.
5. Use hot glue to secure the hanging pinecones to the back of the bow and trim any excess ribbon.