DIY Popsicle Stick Loom
A Mini Loom is a great way to create small-scale weaving projects in a snap! Using popsicle sticks gives you a straight-edge and an even frame. Use this frame to create a wall decoration, a coaster, a small rug for your doll house, or any other small weaving project you can think of!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Required time: 30 minutes
Things to do:
1. Glue the ends of your popsicle sticks together into an even square shape.
2. Tie one end of your yarn to the corner of your loom frame.
3. Begin wrapping your yarn across your frame to make a criss-cross pattern and tie at the opposite end of your frame to secure into place.
4. Begin weaving by tying another piece of yarn to another corner of your loom and weaving it over and under each line of yarm on the loom.
5. When you have filled your loom with your woven pattern, tie the end of your yarn to the other end of your frame.
6. Either hang your mini loom or cut the ends to remove from the loom and tie them together to secure your woven piece.