DIY Ombre Eraser Stamp Bag
Things to do:
1. Tape off a square, rectangle or whatever shape you want on the front of the bag and smooth the edges down well to prevent the paint from seeping under.
2. Starting with the lightest shade, mix your paint so that you have three to four gradients between your two shades, beginning with the light and ending with the dark. If you are using fabric medium and acrylic paint, mix according to directions.
3. Starting at the bottom, lightly dip the eraser of your pencil into the darkest shade and stamp repeatedly in the lower ¼ of your masked off area, reloading with paint as necessary. You want some variation in shade even here so it’s ok for some of the dots to be lighter and for them to overlap.
4. Let some of the dots wander up into the next section, rinse your eraser and then start on the next shade while the first is still wet, this way the paint blends a little at the point where the color transitions.
5. Continue with the remaining two colors until you have filled the masked space.
6. Allow the paint to dry before removing the tape. Set according to the directions on the paint.