Beanbags are a versatile toy and learning toy. Make your own set with this no-sew tutorial!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time required: 1 hour
Age range: 8+
Things to do:
1. Cut two 3″x3″ squares from felt from blue felt.
2. Repeat for red, orange, yellow, and green.
3. Apply a line of glue close to the edge on three of the four sides of one square. Place the matching square over the glue, aligning the sides, and press firmly to secure the glue.
4. Fill the bean bag with beans through the open side.
5. Apply a line of glue on the fourth side and press the two sides together to seal the beanbag shut.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for the remaining colors.