DIY Mod Podge Glitter Shoes
Sometimes you just need a little zing in your day. Something fun and different to make life a little silly and exciting. Like glitter shoes… like red glitter shoes. Sure, you can buy them, but you can also turn some not so pretty shoes you already have into a pair of shoes Dorothy would have danced for with a little Mod Podge.
Things to do:
1. Wipe the surface of your shoes clean and tape off any areas that you don’t want glittered.
2. Mix together the Modge Podge and the glitters, adjusting the quantities of the glitter to your liking.
3. Paint a thin coat of the glitter Modge Podge onto the exposed portions of the shoes. Allow the Modge Podge to dry thoroughly.
4. Repeat this process at least two more times or until the shoes are thoroughly covered.
5. Coat the glitter with a thin layer of clear coat to seal.