DIY Lace Bowl
Things you’ll need:
Things to do:
1. Roll the clay out between layers of wax paper to between 1/8 and 1/4 inch thick.
2. Lay the lace onto the clay and roll gently but evenly to imprint the pattern onto the clay.
3. Cut a circle – you can use the bowl as a guide – from the clay.
4. Wrap the bowl with plastic wrap then carefully press the clay circle into the bowl to form the rounded shape.
5. Allow the clay to dry thoroughly. This can be left as is or sealed with gloss Mod Podge or Polyurethane for a shiny finish.