I’m always looking for simple holiday crafts to do with the kids. And Ornaments are always a hit, so this project, which uses very basic craft supplies, was quite the hit in our home. It’s the perfect project for a stay inside cold December day.
Things to do:
1. Draw basic snowflake shapes onto the paper using a pen or marker. Keep them simple, especially for young children.
2. Lay the wax paper over the snowflake template and tape or hold it in place.
3. Following the lines of the template, draw lines of glue onto the wax paper.
4. Sprinkle generously with glitter and allow the glue to dry overnight.
5. Once dry, peel the snowflakes up and thread a hanger through the top using the needle and thread.