DIY Burlap Fabric Roses
Burlap roses are so pretty! Versatile as can be, they are great for decorating gifts, creating decor, adding a rustic touch to a bouquet or making a fun hair bow. But better than all of this, they are as easy as pie to make and can be created in a variety of sizes, all you have to do is change the length and/or the width of the strips and you have endless variety.
Things to do:
1. Cut your burlap into strips. To start, aim for something roughly 3 inches wide and 24 inches long.
2. Fold the end of the strip in half and roll the first three inches tightly, secure with a drop of glue.
3. Loosely twist the remaining tail of burlap away from the rolled section.
4. As you twist, glue the twisted section around and around the center to create the rose.
5. When you get to the end, tuck the tail under the flower and glue in place.