DIY Bath Fizzies
When I was little, my French auntie gave me a jar of fancy bath fizzies that I thought were the height of elegance and ever since I’ve had a weak spot for special bath bombs and fizzes. So it’s a good thing that I know how to make them now!
Things to do:
1. Mix 1 cup of cornstarch, I cup of baking soda and ½ cup of citric acid in a non-reactive bowl along with a tablespoon of glitter.
2. Add a few drops of essential oils to the mix and blend well.
3. Fill the spray bottle with water and add several drops of food coloring.
4. Gently spray the mixture, adding water slowly and working it together with your hands until it holds together when pressed into a shape.
5. Fill the cavities of the molds and pack down firmly, making sure there are now gaps or air pockets.
6. Allow the mixture to dry for two to three hours before removing from the molds and storing in an airtight container.