Welcome fall with a colorful autumn dish! This bowl is made entirely out of leaves and looks lovely displayed as a centerpiece on your table or on your hutch with your seasonal decor.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 Minutes
Age range: 8 and Up
Things to do:
1. Blow up a balloon and knot the end.
2. Place the balloon into a bowl to hold it in place.
3. Use your sponge brush to paint a thick layer of Mod Podge on the bottom half of the balloon.
4. Place a layer of leaves on the wet Mod Podge. Cover the entire bottom half of the balloon. Set the bowl aside and allow time for the Mod Podge to dry.
5. Use a pair of scissors to pop the balloon. Pull the remaining plastic away from the leaves and shape the bowl as desired.