Crepe Paper Candy Apple Favors
Things to do:
1. Cut three or four 5-inch sections of crepe paper and lay them out so that they cross over each other and create a semi-solid covering.
2. Tuck the ends of the candy wrapper under to create a sphere.
3. Starting with the top piece of crepe paper, pull the ends gently up and around the candy, stretching the paper slightly around it.
4. Pull the layers of paper up over the candy, stretching and smoothing until the candy is well covered. Twisting the top into a stem.
5. Cut a leaf with a long stem from the green crepe paper.
6. Wrap the stem with the pipe cleaner, trapping the stem of the leaf in as you wind up. Trim the stem to a nice length and tuck in the end of the pipe cleaner.