Clay and Popsickle Stick Plant Labels
Garden time is here! This project is both a fun with the kids kind of craft and a handy gardening must have all wrapped up together. Use either air dry or bakeable clay for this craft, but either way, be sure to seal if you will be using them outdoors.
Things to do:
1. Roll out the clay to a 1/4 inch thickness and cut out fun shapes.
2. Press the shapes gently into the craft sticks. This wont hold them on but the indentation on the back will help when the glue is added.
3. Write the name of your plants on the clay with the stylus. Alternatively you can allow them to dry flat and write the names on later with permanent marker.
4. Allow the clay shapes to dry, or bake as needed.
5. Glue the sticks in place and coat the entire thing, front and back with sealer spray. Allow it to dry before using.