These witch hand finger puppets are the perfect props for handing out candy to trick-or-treaters on Halloween night. Make a set of five and you’re sure to look spooktacular!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 minutes
Age range: 10 and Up
Things to do:
1. Fold your piece of felt in half and cut three connecting half circles. This shape should resemble a bony finger.
2. Unfold your shape and cut a second matching piece of felt.
3. Run a thin line of hot glue around the outside edge of the felt finger and place the matching shape on top of it. Press down firmly and allow time for the glue to dry.
4. Grab a piece of felt in a bright color and cut a fingernail shape out.
5. Use hot glue to attach the fingernail and enjoy your spooky finger puppet!