Organize your refrigerator with these spring-inspired, mini terrariums. They’re pretty, practical and only take five minutes to make, so they’ll fit into your Spring cleaning schedule!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 5 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Take the cork top off of your glass jar and fill it with dried moss. Leave a bit “growing” out of the top to keep it looking natural.
2. Pop the succulents off of your vine.
3. Use hot glue to attach 2-3 succulents to the top of your moss.
4. Use hot glue to secure a magnet to the back of your jar.
5. Display your mini terrarium and enjoy!