“Fly” this festive patriotic wind sock inside or outside. Try using many different red, white and blue ribbons for various textures. This is an easy project that your kids can help with, and it’s a great way to decorate the yard for Flag Day or Fourth of July.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 10+
Things to do:
1. Cut all of your ribbons out to 10-15 inches long.
2. Wrap the first ribbon around the gold metal craft ring and glue the wrapped part to the back of the ribbon.
3. Repeat with other ribbons.
4. Continue adding ribbons as desired. You can add as many or as few as you’d like.
5. Tie four pieces of twine on four sides of the circle. The twine should be about 12-12 inches long.
6. Gather the ends and tie these all together for hanging your patriotic ribbon wind sock.