These intricate leather coasters will protect your wooden surfaces in style. Inspired by minimal, Scandinavian design, they complement modern home decor perfectly.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 12 and up
Things to do:
1. Cut a piece of leather cord (about 2-yards) and use hot glue to attach the end to your large metal hoop.
2. Wrap it around the large hoop five times.
3. Place your smaller hoop in the center and wrap the cord around it once.
4. Wrap the cord around the large hoop five more times and then slide the cord through the smaller hoop again.
5. Continue wrapping until you’ve gone all the way around your outside hoop.
6. Use hot glue to attach the end of the leather cord to the hoop.
7. Slide a bead on the remaining cord and knot the end. Trim any excess.