Decorate your space with shabby-chic stars to add a homey, country feel. This project requires a little patience, but the finished project is worth it!
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 30 Minutes
Age range: 12 and Up
Things to do:
1. Use hot glue to assemble your wooden paddle star.
2. Next, start wrapping your star in jute. Pick a corner to start with and use hot glue to attach the end of your jute. Begin wrapping, using hot glue as an anchor when needed.
3. When the first triangle is covered, continue wrapping the center of the star. You’ll need to use hot glue to hold the jute in place.
4. Wrap the rest of your star corners with jute.
5. Use hot glue to cover the center with measured and trimmed pieces of jute.
6. Display your work of art and enjoy!