This bohemian paper towel rack will clear up some counter space without compromising style! It’s super easy to make and will instantly update the way you stay organized.
Difficulty level: Beginner
Time to complete: 10 Minutes
Age range: 8 and Up
Things to do:
1. The first step is creating a rack for your paper towels. Apply a drop of hot glue to the end of your dowel and attach a 4-foot piece of leather cord. Wrap the cord around the dowel several times, using hot glue to secure it in place.
2. Next, it’s time to decorate! Slide approximately one foot of beads onto your leather cord. For my project, I used wooden beads that come in different sizes and colors. I created a pattern, varying the styles as I went.
3. Slide your paper towel roll onto the dowel.
4. Tie the end of the leather cord to the other side of the dowel, securing the roll of paper towels in place.
5. Slide half of your beads over to the other side.
6. Hang your holder and enjoy!