- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleDaily Deals
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesBrooms & ShovelsButtonsShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Candle Making SuppliesCraft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAngel WingsButtonsDoll AccessoriesDoll HairDoll HatsShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>Jewelry Making - BeadingBeadsHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry CharmsJewelry FiligreesJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making - Beading>On SalePainting SuppliesApple Barrel Acrylic PaintBrushes and AccessoriesDonna Dewberry - One StrokeGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesShop All Painting Supplies>Ribbon and TrimsScrapbookingSoap Pumps, Lids, JarsUnfinished WoodCandle CupsClothespinsDowel RodsMini ChalkboardsPopsicle Sticks and Fan SticksShop All Unfinished Wood>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFloral ContainersPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathCookie CuttersDecorative ContainersKitchen TowelsMini Kitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion DispensersShop All Kitchen and Bath>
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsAdvent WreathsBellsChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and HalloweenBowl and Vase FillersCrows - Owls - Bats - SpidersFall and Halloween SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsShop All Fall and Halloween>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and PumpsLightingOn SalePip BerriesPrimitive DollsRusty Tin PrimitivesCandle Holders and AccessoriesPails, Tubs and BucketsRusty DecorRusty Tin BellsRusty Tin CutoutsShop All Rusty Tin Primitives>
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesCenterpiece MirrorsConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
Make Your Own Lamp Kit
Click Here For A Larger View
Other Lamp Kits (Assorted Sizes):
Choking hazard - small parts.
- 1 set
- 6' L
- Standard bulb socket
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
In Stock, Almost Sold Out, 5 left!
Our Price:$12.99 Price was: $14.99 You Save: 13%You're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)Have you always had a little itch to make your own lamp? Perhaps you have thought of something that would be a darling lamp base, such as a beloved clay pot, that you have sitting on your kitchen counter, but that is as far as your idea went, because you were a little overwhelmed? Thanks to this Make Your Own Lamp Kit, you can be further inspired to make your decorative vision a reality!
This kit includes a standard brass finish socket and brown cord set, a riser, an all-thread nipple, two palnuts, a check ring, and instructions to guide you along the way. That's all you need, and it's that simple!
Screw the all-thread nipple only part way into the base of the lamp socket (The wire or socket could get damaged if screwed all the way). Slip the riser over the all-thread nipple and screw one palnut, securely tightening against the riser. Slip the check ring over the exposed portion of the all-thread nipple. Pass the end of the nipple through the hole at the bottom of your container or pot. Screw the second palnut onto the end of the nipple from inside the pot. Once again, do not over-tighten to keep your container or pot from cracking.
These step-by-step instructions are included in this kit, along with diagrams of the parts, to ensure you the best lamp creation!
Makes one lamp.Make Your Own Lamp Kit - Average Rating 5 out of 5 ( 2 reviews).
Rating:Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 off your order, $35 min. subtotal required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies