- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleDaily Deals
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesBrooms & ShovelsButtonsShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Candle Making SuppliesCraft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAngel WingsButtonsDoll AccessoriesDoll HairDoll HatsShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>Jewelry Making - BeadingBeadsHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry CharmsJewelry FiligreesJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making - Beading>On SalePainting SuppliesApple Barrel Acrylic PaintBrushes and AccessoriesDonna Dewberry - One StrokeGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesShop All Painting Supplies>Ribbon and TrimsBurlap RibbonCurling RibbonFlora Satin RibbonGrosgrain RibbonLace TrimsShop All Ribbon and Trims>ScrapbookingSoap Pumps, Lids, JarsUnfinished WoodCandle CupsClothespinsDowel RodsMini ChalkboardsPopsicle Sticks and Fan SticksShop All Unfinished Wood>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFloral ContainersPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathCookie CuttersDecorative ContainersKitchen TowelsMini Kitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion DispensersShop All Kitchen and Bath>
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsAdvent WreathsBellsChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and HalloweenBowl and Vase FillersCrows - Owls - Bats - SpidersFall and Halloween SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsShop All Fall and Halloween>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and PumpsLightingOn SalePip BerriesPrimitive DollsRusty Tin PrimitivesCandle Holders and AccessoriesPails, Tubs and BucketsRusty DecorRusty Tin BellsRusty Tin CutoutsShop All Rusty Tin Primitives>
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesCenterpiece MirrorsConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
- BlogYou Are Here » 24" Natural Straw Broom
24" Natural Straw Broom
Click Here For A Larger View
Use this natural straw broom as a Heritage Jumping Wedding Broom or for a variety of craft projects. Add ribbon and flowers to the straw broom and han...Read More
- Broom : 24" L
- Broom Brush : 10" to 12" L
Out of Stock
Sorry, this product is
and is no longer availableYou're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)Use this natural straw broom as a Heritage Jumping Wedding Broom or for a variety of craft projects. Add ribbon and flowers to the straw broom and hang on your door, decorate with your wedding colors and create a broom for the broom jumping ceremony, there are multiple uses for this craft broom.
Jumping the Broom History
The wedding broom jumping ceremony tradition dates back to slave days. The jumping of the broom is symbolic of binding a couple in marriage and to symbolize fertility and prosperity. Many of today's couples choose to honor that tradition.
The broom jumping is usually done towards the end of the wedding ceremony. At the end of the wedding ceremony, one of the attendants or a special person brings the broom and places it in front of of the wedding couple. They then jump over the broom sealing their marriage.24" Natural Straw Broom - Average Rating 4 out of 5 ( 13 reviews).
Rating:Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 off your order, $35 min. required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies