- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleDaily Deals
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesBrooms & ShovelsButtonsShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Candle Making SuppliesCraft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAngel WingsButtonsDoll AccessoriesDoll HairDoll HatsShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>Jewelry Making - BeadingBeadsHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry CharmsJewelry FiligreesJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making - Beading>On SalePainting SuppliesApple Barrel Acrylic PaintBrushes and AccessoriesDonna Dewberry - One StrokeGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesShop All Painting Supplies>Ribbon and TrimsScrapbookingSoap Pumps, Lids, JarsUnfinished WoodCandle CupsClothespinsDowel RodsMini ChalkboardsPopsicle Sticks and Fan SticksShop All Unfinished Wood>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFloral ContainersPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathCookie CuttersDecorative ContainersKitchen TowelsMini Kitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion DispensersShop All Kitchen and Bath>
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsAdvent WreathsBellsChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and HalloweenBowl and Vase FillersCrows - Owls - Bats - SpidersFall and Halloween SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsShop All Fall and Halloween>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and PumpsLightingOn SalePip BerriesPrimitive DollsRusty Tin PrimitivesCandle Holders and AccessoriesPails, Tubs and BucketsRusty DecorRusty Tin BellsRusty Tin CutoutsShop All Rusty Tin Primitives>
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesCenterpiece MirrorsConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
- BlogYou Are Here » Craft Supplies » Floral Supplies » Artificial Greenery » What Can I Do With Silk Greenery? Book
What Can I Do With Silk Greenery? Book
Click Here For A Larger View
Title: WHAT CAN I DO WITH SILK GREENERY?Author: Wendy DeesCopyright: 2001 Publisher: Hot off the PressPages: 40Projects: 36Condition: Brand New, Out o...Read More
Out of Stock
Sorry, this product is
and is no longer availableYou're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)Title: WHAT CAN I DO WITH SILK GREENERY?
Author: Wendy Dees
Publisher: Hot off the Press
Condition: Brand New, Out of Print
A collection of ideas for using and enjoying silk florals in the home. From baskets and vases to wreaths and garlands, this book has something for nearly every part of the home. Each project is accompanied by a full-color photo of the finished project, as well as a few photos of various steps along the way to completion. The numbered directions are detailed and very well-written, so that even the novice floral arranger can create something very special. All projects also have a detailed list of necessary supplies. The represented styles and aesthetics are nicely varied. There are floral designs that appear "wilder" or more spontaneous, as well as ultra-formal designs that would fit into anyone's dinner parties. There are country styles, tropical designs, and even a few things that would look nice for weddings and tea parties, with their sweet romanticism.
If you're tired of floral books where everything looks alike, then this book is a nice remedy. The end of the book provides a short primer on identifying common greenery, a few tips on using floral wire and floral picks, and a bit on tying a puffy style bow. All in all, if you're looking to decorate your home and introduce the feeling of natural elements without having to replace fresh flowers every few days, then this book is for you. The cost savings are enormous over fresh flowers, and today's silk flowers are amazingly realistic. This is definitely worth adding to any crafter's home library. Includes step-by-step instructions and full color photos. No experience is needed to create designer results.What Can I Do With Silk Greenery? Book - Average Rating 5 out of 5 ( 1 reviews).
Rating:Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 off your order, $35 min. subtotal required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies