- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleDaily Deals
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesBrooms & ShovelsButtonsShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Candle Making SuppliesCraft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAngel WingsButtonsDoll AccessoriesDoll HairDoll HatsShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>Jewelry Making - BeadingBeadsHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry CharmsJewelry FiligreesJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making - Beading>On SalePainting SuppliesApple Barrel Acrylic PaintBrushes and AccessoriesDonna Dewberry - One StrokeGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesShop All Painting Supplies>Ribbon and TrimsScrapbookingSoap Pumps, Lids, JarsUnfinished WoodCandle CupsClothespinsDowel RodsMini ChalkboardsPopsicle Sticks and Fan SticksShop All Unfinished Wood>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFloral ContainersPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathCookie CuttersDecorative ContainersKitchen TowelsMini Kitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion DispensersShop All Kitchen and Bath>
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsAdvent WreathsBellsChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and HalloweenBowl and Vase FillersCrows - Owls - Bats - SpidersFall and Halloween SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsShop All Fall and Halloween>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and PumpsLightingOn SalePip BerriesPrimitive DollsRusty Tin PrimitivesCandle Holders and AccessoriesPails, Tubs and BucketsRusty DecorRusty Tin BellsRusty Tin CutoutsShop All Rusty Tin Primitives>
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesCenterpiece MirrorsConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
- BlogYou Are Here » Craft Supplies » Unfinished Wood » Wooden Eggs and Fruit » Flat Bottomed Unfinished Wood Eggs
Flat Bottomed Unfinished Wood Eggs
Click Here For A Larger View
Other Wood Eggs:
Choking hazard - small parts.
- Package of 5 pieces
- 2" H x 1-1/2" Dia.
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
In Stock (10 Reviews)
Our Price:$3.99 Price was: $4.99 You Save: 20%You're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)Let these darling Flat Bottomed Unfinished Wood Eggs be your empty canvases of craft exploration! Paint, stain, decoupage, and embellish as you please! They are the perfect bases for a variety of art creations!
These can serve as decorative projects for you or your little ones! They have great potential to be children's projects for inside or outside of the classroom, as their smooth, sanded white birch finishes make for very paintable surfaces, and one can decorate them as they please. But also, with some advanced painting skills, they can make for beautiful displays.
Create a natural appeal by covering them with sheet moss or burlap and twine. Sweeten with buttons and gimp braid trim. Wrap with colorful, pastel ribbons embellished with stripes and polka dots. Even tissue paper and tulle! Douse in glitter!
Present your charming finished products anywhere in your home! One or many would look great in small vases, bowls, and dishes, or presented out in the open, as table scatters, alongside candle displays, or as part of festive table centerpieces, joining other Easter elements. For everyday, easily construct your own decorative nest with a small amount of twigs or hay! And due to their flat bottoms, they can stand on their own as a lovely spectacle!
Drill small holes and insert dowels at their bottoms to present in planters; including them as picks in springtime bouquets and arrangements! Attach wires, ribbons, or strings to transform them into ornaments!Flat Bottomed Unfinished Wood Eggs - Average Rating 5 out of 5 ( 10 reviews).
Rating:Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 off your order, $35 min. subtotal required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies