- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleDaily Deals
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesBrooms & ShovelsButtonsShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Candle Making SuppliesCraft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAbaca Doll AngelsAngel WingsBears and BunniesButtonsDoll AccessoriesShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>Jewelry Making - BeadingBeadsHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry CharmsJewelry FiligreesJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making - Beading>On SalePainting SuppliesApple Barrel Acrylic PaintBrushes and AccessoriesDonna Dewberry - One StrokeGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesShop All Painting Supplies>Ribbon and TrimsBurlap RibbonCurling RibbonFlora Satin RibbonGrosgrain RibbonLace TrimsShop All Ribbon and Trims>ScrapbookingSoap Pumps, Lids, JarsUnfinished WoodCandle CupsClothespinsDowel RodsMini ChalkboardsPopsicle Sticks and Fan SticksShop All Unfinished Wood>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFloral ContainersPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathCookie CuttersDecorative ContainersKitchen TowelsMini Kitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion DispensersShop All Kitchen and Bath>
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsAdvent WreathsBellsChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and HalloweenBowl and Vase FillersCrows - Owls - Bats - SpidersFall and Halloween SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsShop All Fall and Halloween>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and PumpsLightingOn SalePip BerriesPrimitive DollsRusty Tin PrimitivesCandle Holders and AccessoriesPails, Tubs and BucketsRusty DecorRusty Tin BellsRusty Tin CutoutsShop All Rusty Tin Primitives>
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>On SaleParty SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesCenterpiece MirrorsConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBachelorette Party SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsShop All Wedding Supplies>
Round Peg Wood Clothespins
Click Here For A Larger View
Other Slotted Wood Clothespins (Assorted Counts):
- Package of 12 pieces
- 3 3/4 inches long
- 1/4 inches diameter, head
In Stock, (14 Reviews)
Price:$3.99You're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)Nowadays, clothespins have multitudes of uses and have gone way beyond the clothesline. They have become a crafter's dream come true! You can use them to create magnets, dolls, or even holiday ornaments.
These specific clothespins are perfect for making traditional Japanese Kokeshi doll ornaments. These pegs can be used for the simplest of things or for the most imaginative creations. People often use them to display children's artwork, photographs, or to simply keep a bag of chips closed. They can also be used in parties, showers, weddings or other special events where the smallest of details matter. You can use them as game markers, favors, placecard holders, or displaying photographs on twine for a rustic look. Primitive fans love to grungy these up with a bit of wax and cinnamon for a bowl full of primitive fixins. Flex your creative muscles by painting, grungy-ing, staining or embellishing these clothespins to add your own flare!
These clothespins resemble the kind your grandmother would have used to hang the damp laundry in the backyard. They are made of slotted solid birch wood with flat bottoms so that they can stand on their own. They have no metal springs, which means no rust and will last for years to come.Round Peg Wood Clothespins - Average Rating 5 out of 5 ( 14 reviews).
Rating:Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 off your order, $35 min. required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies