- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleDaily Deals
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesBrooms & ShovelsButtonsShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Candle Making SuppliesCraft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAngel WingsButtonsDoll AccessoriesDoll HairDoll HatsShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>Jewelry Making - BeadingBeadsHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry CharmsJewelry FiligreesJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making - Beading>On SalePainting SuppliesApple Barrel Acrylic PaintBrushes and AccessoriesDonna Dewberry - One StrokeGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesShop All Painting Supplies>Ribbon and TrimsScrapbookingSoap Pumps, Lids, JarsUnfinished WoodCandle CupsClothespinsDowel RodsMini ChalkboardsPopsicle Sticks and Fan SticksShop All Unfinished Wood>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFloral ContainersPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathCookie CuttersDecorative ContainersKitchen TowelsMini Kitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion DispensersShop All Kitchen and Bath>
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsAdvent WreathsBellsChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and HalloweenBowl and Vase FillersCrows - Owls - Bats - SpidersFall and Halloween SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsShop All Fall and Halloween>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and PumpsLightingOn SalePip BerriesPrimitive DollsRusty Tin PrimitivesCandle Holders and AccessoriesPails, Tubs and BucketsRusty DecorRusty Tin BellsRusty Tin CutoutsShop All Rusty Tin Primitives>
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>Party SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesCenterpiece MirrorsConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsWedding FavorsShop All Wedding Supplies>
Unfinished Wood Dowel Rods
Click Here For A Larger View
Other Wood Dowel Rods (Assorted Counts And Sizes):
- Package of 16 pieces
- 12" L x 3/16" Dia.
In Stock, (4 Reviews)
Our Price:$2.49 Price was: $2.99 You Save: 17%You're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)From ornamental picks, to decorative trees, to darling puppets, to mobiles, these Unfinished Wood Dowel Rods' many abilities can surprise you!
Painting and embellishing these sticks is always an option; make them cater to your special project vision! You can't go wrong with the other classic craft accessories to help your project along; pompoms, Popsicle sticks, feathers, sequins, glitter, pipe cleaners, and a true favorite: Googly eyes! Make fun wands and puppets with the application of wood cutouts!
Make your own icy pops, cake pops, ice cream bars, and a wide assortment of popular frozen and unfrozen foods "on-a-stick!"
Create a beautiful DIY sunburst mirror with the purchase of an inexpensive mirror and mosaic tiles. Spray paint these dowel rods your chosen color, and impress yourself with a lovely bedroom accent!
Dowel rods can provide quite handy organization possibilities. Simply let a dowel lay on an assembly of hooks, and a long hanger is created for a grand assortment of craft supplies-from tape to ribbon, to thread, to any material that is stored in a spool. Systematize your necklaces and bracelets in this same fashion!
Helpful Hints: Use glue specifically made for wood products; follow the directions included in this package. Before nailing a dowel, drill a pilot hole to guide the nail. This will help prevent the dowel from splitting. Sand dowel with medium to fine sandpaper to smooth out rough spots and prepare its surface for paint or varnish. Use two to three coats of paint for best results.Unfinished Wood Dowel Rods - Average Rating 5 out of 5 ( 4 reviews).
Rating:Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 off your order, $35 min. subtotal required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies