- What's New
- On Sale
Birds and Butterflies SaleChristmas and Winter SaleCloseout Craft BooksCraft Supplies SaleDaily Deals
- Craft SuppliesAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsBasic Craft SuppliesBagsBellsBirds & ButterfliesBrooms & ShovelsButtonsShop All Basic Craft Supplies>Candle Making SuppliesCraft BooksDoll Making SuppliesAbaca Doll AngelsAngel WingsBears and BunniesButtonsDoll AccessoriesShop All Doll Making Supplies>Floral SuppliesArtificial Birds and NestsArtificial GreeneryBasketsBushes and BouquetsCemetery SuppliesShop All Floral Supplies>Jewelry Making - BeadingBeadsHair Barrettes - Combs - ClipsJewelry CharmsJewelry FiligreesJewelry FindingsShop All Jewelry Making - Beading>On SalePainting SuppliesApple Barrel Acrylic PaintBrushes and AccessoriesDonna Dewberry - One StrokeGallery Glass by PlaidMediums and FinishesShop All Painting Supplies>Ribbon and TrimsBurlap RibbonCurling RibbonFlora Satin RibbonGrosgrain RibbonLace TrimsShop All Ribbon and Trims>ScrapbookingSoap Pumps, Lids, JarsUnfinished WoodCandle CupsClothespinsDowel RodsMini ChalkboardsPopsicle Sticks and Fan SticksShop All Unfinished Wood>
- FloralsChristmas Holiday FloralsCorsage/Boutonniere SuppliesDrieds - Natural BotanicalsFall FloralsFloral ContainersPip BerriesSilk Leaves and Rose PetalsSilk Poly and Ribbon RosesSpring FlowersStyrofoam and Floral Foam
- Home DecorCrochet and Lace DoiliesDecorative Plates and StandsGarden and PetKitchen and BathCookie CuttersDecorative ContainersKitchen TowelsMini Kitchen UtensilsSoap and Lotion DispensersShop All Kitchen and Bath>
- Holiday & SeasonalChristmas and WinterAcrylic Fillable OrnamentsAdvent WreathsBellsChristmas GarlandsChristmas MiniaturesShop All Christmas and Winter>Fall and HalloweenBowl and Vase FillersCrows - Owls - Bats - SpidersFall and Halloween SaleFall Craft SuppliesFall FloralsShop All Fall and Halloween>
- PrimitivesDecorative AccentsDecorative Plates and BowlsFall and HalloweenFixin's and FillersJars, Lids and PumpsLightingOn SalePip BerriesPrimitive DollsRusty Tin PrimitivesCandle Holders and AccessoriesPails, Tubs and BucketsRusty DecorRusty Tin BellsRusty Tin CutoutsShop All Rusty Tin Primitives>
- Special OccasionsAnniversary - 25th and 50thBaby Shower SuppliesBaby Shower DecorationsBaby Shower FavorsBaby Shower GiftsBaby Shower TablewareGames and Baby Shower IdeasShop All Baby Shower Supplies>On SaleParty SuppliesCake - Cupcake AccessoriesCenterpiece MirrorsConfetti - Table ScattersGift Bags - Favor BagsInvitations and CardsShop All Party Supplies>Sports and CheerleadingWedding SuppliesBachelorette Party SuppliesBridal Shower SuppliesOn SaleWedding Ceremony AccessoriesWedding DecorationsShop All Wedding Supplies>
- BlogYou Are Here » Macrame Trends Book by Judy Palmer -
Macrame Trends Book by Judy Palmer -
Click Here For A Larger View
Title:Macrame Trends Author: Judy PalmerCopyright: 2003 Publisher: Grace PublicationsPages: 52Projects:21 Condition: Finally, more macrame for loya...Read More
Out of Stock
Sorry, this product is
and is no longer availableYou're only $50.00 away from FREE SHIPPING *(USA only)Title:Macrame Trends
Author: Judy Palmer
Publisher: Grace Publications
Finally, more macrame for loyal fans & new knotters! Just take a look around and you'll see macrame everywhere from college campuses to fashion magazines. Macrame Trends covers the gamut from home decor to fashion accessories.
There are 2 different patterns for chokers & bracelets, 3 belts, a sling purse, a keychain and even some fun flip-flops. If you are into plants, then you'll enjoy 8 new hanger designs. Other projects include a hanging table, a wall pocket for flowers (or kitchen spoons), and a "terra cotta" bell chime. And finally, there are the Starlite-Jarlites... a knotting pattern that covers jars which are topped with votive candle holders.
Macrame expert Judy Palmer takes you through all the "ins" & "outs" of the knots you need to know with easy-to-follow diagrams & instructions. She also provides clear explanations of knotting terms, information about selecting cords, and helpful hints to guide you along the way.
Warning--Macrame can be addictive...you may find tying knots a great way to de-stress and get a true sense of accomplishment!Macrame Trends Book by Judy Palmer - - Average Rating 4 out of 5 ( 3 reviews).
Rating:Change Your CountryPlease select your country, this will change the site to your country's currency:Cancel
Note: By changing your country, the pricing will display in the currency of the chosen country. This is simply for your convenience, and final totals are still charged in USD. Conversion rates updated every 24 hoursPlease Correct The Following
Before you goAre you sure you want to leave?
Enter your email below and receive a personal coupon for $5 off your order, $35 min. required.
By redeeming your coupon you're agreeing to be added to our weekly sales and future coupon offer newsletters.
- Craft Supplies